Begin your Family's Journey
Who is Yucca Studios for?
- People who believe the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11-month calendar with 3-6 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
This process is designed to make sure that we are the right school to serve the life-long learning needs for your child and your family.
We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do too.
Fill out the introduction form.
We want to know who you are! Let us know you're interested.
We'll then send information about upcoming events, videos and books that will help your research process.Introduction Form
Conduct your research and begin your formal entry.
Shortly after submitting Step 1, we'll send you an email with the formal entry.
Complete your formal entry. Let us know why you're interested in Yucca Studios.
Collaborative interview. After receiving your responses, we'd like to make sure we've spent time with each family applying to Yucca Studios. Your family may be invited for a collaborative interview. This meeting is informal and offers us a chance to ask questions and learn together.
Invitation to enroll. Following the interview, if we believe Yucca Studios would be a good fit for your family, we will invite you to enroll. Congratulations!